Cold-weather treks demand so much more out of your backcountry layering system. The Firestorm™ Down Parka updates the insulation that you need with durable, breathable water-resistant protection in a body-mapped construction.
• Hybrid-mapped construction places fabrics where they can be of most use.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish improves water-resistant protection.
• Lightweight, 20D nylon-woven body offers high tear resistance.
• Two-layer wool-blend overlay at the sleeves and front feature a 20k/25k waterproof/breathable rating.
• Stretch softshell yoke panel offers durability under pack straps.
• Body: 1.1 oz/yd² / 38 g/m² fabric weight.
• Front and sleeve: 4.1 oz/yd² / 140 g/m² fabric weight.
• Yoke: 5.3 oz/yd² / 180 g/m² fabric weight.
• Goose down insulation offers high warmth with low weight.
• Internally certified down is sourced from non live-plucked, non force-fed geese.
• Contoured baffles are placed for warmth at the front and reduced bulk at the sides.
• 800-fill power.
Water-resistant taping at the zippers.
Brimmed, adjustable three-piece hood with zipper garage.
Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
Long sleeves with inner, knit thumbhole cuffs.
Zip chest pockets.
Zip hand-warmer pockets.
Inner, mesh drop-in pockets.
Curved hemline with inner drawstring.
Shield logo patch placed at the left shoulder.
Fabric 1: 100% nylon;
Fabric 2: 50% wool, 50% polyester;
Fabric 3: 88% nylon, 12% spandex;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 90% goose down, 10% feathers.
Machine wash and tumble dry.
Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 30 in
KUHL Firestorm Down Parka Raven 8695284 - Coats & Jackets For Women 2LHJ2KfD